Arts students are often on a budget, which makes it difficult to get the best tech gadgets. However, there are some great options that are affordable and can help students create their own designs.
Read also: Principles of Design
Best Tech Gadgets for Arts Students on a Budget:
- Apple iPad Pro 9.7″. The Apple iPad Pro is the best budget tech gadget for artists because it has a lot of high-quality apps and online resources to help with research and design. It also comes with a stylus pen that can be used to create drawings, sketches, and notes.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4. Microsoft Surface Pro 4 is a tablet designed for professional creative use. It has a 10.6-inch screen that provides crisp, clear images and the sleek design makes it easy to carry around in your bag or on the go.
- Microsoft Surface Book. The Microsoft Surface Book is a powerful laptop that can be used for a wide range of tasks. This revolutionary device is the first laptop that boasts both a touch display and a detachable keyboard. It provides seamless integration with Windows 10, which means users have access to Microsoft Office as well as thousands of apps and games from the Windows Store.
- Canon EOS Rebel SL2. The Canon EOS Rebel SL2 is a mirrorless camera that has an APS-C size sensor, 24.2MP, and features a continuous shooting speed of up to 8.3 frames per second. The camera offers 5-axis image stabilization for both stills and videos and is the perfect fit for photographers who want the portability of a mirrorless camera without sacrificing performance or flexibility.
- DSLR Camera. DSLR cameras have revolutionized the way professionals and hobbyists shoot pictures. DSLRs are capable of producing high-quality, detailed images with a variety of different shooting modes. DSLRs also allow for more creative control and flexibility than traditional point-and-shoot cameras.
If you have questions about your gadget, from your smartphone, laptop, or tablet, you may find the solutions on the GadgetRoyale website.
Why Arts & Design Students Need Tech Gadgets
The introduction of technology has been a game changer for the design industry. It has helped in making the industry more competitive and accessible to artists.
It is not just about creating art but also about producing tangible products that can be sold. This is why many schools have started adding hardware and software courses to their curriculum. Students are now taught how to use these tools as part of their coursework and are given the opportunity to experiment with them on their own time.